Friday, March 6, 2009

LIVESTRONG on board!

Now we have a cause! Simply riding across the country, mile by painstaking mile didn't really give me enough *umph* or drive, as it were... So as I have done in the past with other events I have organized, I have decided to team up with a benefactor. Wasn't too hard to think of one. I have a long history of cancer in my family, including some very close to me. LIVESTRONG just seemed like the perfect partner in crime. So NOW, along with finding out what gets people through tough times and what they believe in, I will be raising awareness for cancer, through the LIVESTRONG foundation, better known as the Lance Armstrong Foundation. You can make direct contributions to the cause by going to:

http://www.livestrong.org/grassroots2009/heidianderic

Help us help the world. BELIEVE we can :) Our new slogan: BIKE AND BELIEVE

More updates soon to follow...

-Heidi

No comments:

Post a Comment